Sunday, January 01, 2006

It is about time

So, for YEARS now I have been asked by people when I would begin blogging. I have had a desire to do so for a long time now, but didn't know what I wanted the blog to be about, or what to say.

Well, I have decided a good goal to begin in 2006 would be to start my blog. I don't know what shape or form this will take. I do hope to blog on a regular basis, so as to not leave this blog idle for too long.

So here it all begins. I hope to do just as the title of this blog states - to share the thoughts I have from the silly and pointless to the deep and profound. My intention is to share a personal journal of sorts.

So...Welcome to 2006 and the my new blog!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Len said...

Welcome to Blogdome! Looking forward to reading your muse-ing thoughts.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Gerrard Fess said...

Welcome Ryan

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Todd Porter said...

welcome to the world of blogging, ryan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home